- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Pivoting clamp allows mounting of up to a 50 inch light bar to your cage even if the cage does not run parallel to the light bar
- Standard mount can position your end mount light bar between 1.7 inches and 2.8 inches from the leading edge of the mounting bar to the center of the mounting screw
- Mount Extension can position your end mount light bar between 2.45 inches and 3.55 inches from the leading edge of the mounting bar to the center of the mounting screw
- A simple solution for mounting on bumpers and wakeboard towers as well
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.